Your Marriage Retreat: 7 Date Nights to a Thriving Marriage
With my background in marriage counseling and relationship coaching, I’ve learned that sometimes it’s hard for people to do things we tell you to do because of time and money constraints, or even a lack of babysitters. So I’m going to help you out with some of that.
No, I’m not sending you on free trips or coming to babysit your kids … BUT … I’m making this retreat so flexible that those things won’t be much of an issue. And you’ll never guess what else!!
You can keep (and access) the retreat materials ANYTIME you need to!
It’s kind of like having me, accessible all the time … except it’s not like that at all.
On this retreat, Your marriage is going to be REFRESHED, RENEWED, and REVIVED. And then you are going to learn how to keep it that way by REPEATING.
Say it with me.
REFRESH. RENEW. REVIVE. REPEAT.
Did you say it?
The 8×11 Ebook is over 90 pages of wonderfulness. Well, to be perfectly honest, some of it may really challenge one of you or both of you, but that’s marriage. It’s time to face those challenges head-on! My prayer is that every couple that goes through this book, cover to cover, will gain the freedom they need to make their marriage last forever.
Each session (or date night) is interactive and engaging.
- Date #1: Creating Brilliant Habits in the Name of Love (Love Languages & Habits)
- Date #2: Let’s Talk it Out (Communication & Conflict Resolution)
- Date #3: Getting to the Other Side of Forgiveness (Forgiveness & Moving On)
- Date #4: Do What You Say You Will Do (Building Trust & Boundaries)
- Date #5: Exploring Intimacy (Tapping into Emotional, Spiritual, & Physical Intimacy)
- Date #6: Time for Some Fun! (Fun & Games)
- Date #7: You are on a Marriage Mission (Creating a Marriage Mission)
Each Date Night Involves:
- dinner plans
- conversation starters
- 1-2 teaching components
- an interactive couple’s activity
- homework challenge where you can actually apply what you are learning between the dates